Al’s D & I Repair is a family owned business that has been in business for almost 40 years and has been servicing the Domestic, Asian, and European cars for all these years. We treat our customers with the utmost respect and have a reputation for listening and caring. Our team understands the complexity of today’s vehicles. Al’s Educates our customers to understand what they need and work within their budget. We believe in community involvement and support our local youth in various ways.
We put honesty and integrity in the highest regard. Our staff is made up of individuals with good core values and understands living by the “Golden Rule”. Our service advisors work closely with the technicians and customers to help in estimating and educating so the right repair is done. We strive for no comebacks, staying within our initial estimate, and getting the vehicle back to the customer as soon as possible.
Al’s D&I is well equipped with the latest technology & education for our techs to diagnose and repair the most complex of problems. We have numerous scanners that allow us to diagnose and repair Domestic, Asian, and European nameplates. We have extensive equipment and information available that other shops do not. We are known for our diagnostic expertise and are proud to be recognized by our local Rapid City Journal for winning the award for Rapid City Best Automotive Repair shop for 2012 and 2013.
Our philosophy is very simple. Treat people with respect and strive to be the best. We are fortunate and thankful to all our customer and friends for their years of patronage. We welcome all new comers to our family. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit about us.
- We have a strong relationship with NAPA, Worldpac, and Bosch. These are the leaders in auto parts procurement and their products are the best available.
- Our warranty is 12 months/12000 miles on most repairs. (See attached warranty information)
- We strive to help the customer understand the vehicle’s needs for repaired maintenance and will work within your budget.
- We stay in close contact with you, the customer, throughout the repair process and invite you to “look for yourself” if time permits.
- We have been here for you for almost 40 years to take care of your car problems. We know how important loyal customers are and try to resolve any issues that arise quickly.
Our pricing is competitive on all of our repairs. We have the “NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty” that offers a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty that travels with you. In addition to cash, checks and credit cards, we also offer you the ability to pay over time for repairs with premium financing available through Bosch for 6 months no interest.